CardinalCommerce is a pioneer and global leader in enabling authenticated payment transactions in the card-not-present payments industry since 1999. Through One Connection to our proprietary SafeCloudTM payment platform, Cardinal enables friction-free, technology-neutral authentication and alternative payment services (including digital wallets and mobile commerce services). Cardinal services, partners with and complements most providers in the marketplace to deliver their One Connection solution to secure transactions. In accommodating this growing number of payment brands and methods, Cardinal's platforms serve as universal switches, supporting virtually all merchant platforms, wallets, legacy processing systems and authentication methodologies.
CardinalCommerce is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio and services a worldwide Customer base from facilities in the United States, Europe and Africa.
Summary: The Regional Sales Executive will report to the Regional Sales Director and will be responsible for driving new signings for the CardinalCommerce products and services. The Sales Executive will be a responsible and accountable sales executive with sense of urgency for driving the sales efforts in their geographical territory and results of the company through the successful identification, development, close and execution / implementation of new accounts. They should be able to sell/cross-sell/re-sell Authentication, Alternative Payments and other products to existing or new clients.
Key leadership standards include: "passion for winning", valuing our people, customer focus, results orientation, creativity and innovation.
· Ability to generate newly signed revenue within our key target verticals, Internet Retailer, Travel and Entertainment clients along with other Card Not Present prospects.
· Deliver on previous industry sales expertise in the gateway and payment processing world.
· Preferable selling experience will include selling all forms of electronic payment options including cards, Paypal and other fraud solutions
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· A minimum of 1-3 years of experience in consultative selling
· Experience selling SaaS a must
· Previous experience providing exceptional customer/client support
· Experience with a CRM preferred, not required
· Ability to multi-task
· Experience working side-by-side with other operational departments and being the sort of team player everyone loves
· A self-driven professional who knows how to earn trust and keep it
· Prior experience selling solutions into the card not present client base solutions to merchants a plus
Reports to: Regional Sales Director
Respond To: Human Resources- Please submit resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org exhibiting your qualification